BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice.
Research has shown BPC-157 to have considerable biological healing properties. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendons, muscles, nervous system, and superior healing of damaged ligaments. This peptide can be very useful to athletes or just the average person who has daily aches, pains, or injury. Overuse of our body can cause muscle, tendon, and ligament issues that affect our everyday life. The addition of BPC-157 can help heal those everyday aches and pains.
Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help aid skin burns to heal at a faster rate and increase blood flow to damaged tissues.
BENEFITS OF BPC 157
- Accelerated wound healing (muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve)
- Has been shown to decrease pain in damaged areas
- BPC 157 increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes the outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts, cell survival under stress, and the migration of tendon fibroblasts
- Improves digestive function
- May improve blood pressure and NO production
- Protects and heals inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut)
- It has also been shown to help in inflammatory bowel disease
- Protects liver from toxic insults (alcohol, antibiotics, etc) and promotes healing